Wednesday 18 April 2012

Secrets around Jamaa!

Hello Animal Jammers!
As this is a blog guide of secrets I will be showing you some new places of Jamaa that could come out....

This looks like a new pathway... Hmmm....















What do you think.. Same with this picture too!
There is a pathway here in Appondale!
















Here is one in Mt. Shiveer!
Not so long ago posted on Animal Jam Splash (The real blog)















Well this is a different picture when I last posted about this I looked different I had a older look but now I made one the Sparky way! Hehe...

So, Look on the Jamaa world map, There is some places that are blank and undiscovered
Other authors have maybe posted these but this is mine...
Look!









Also this bit..








There might be some new bits of ocean too see if you find any other secrets around Jamaa!
Let me know so it can be posted in AJSS (Which is Animal Jam Splash: Secrets)

Happy Jamming!!!
And keep exploring!

1 comment:

  1. Next to Crystal Reef there's going to be one and maybe next to Kani Cove.
    -pokemon25208

    ReplyDelete

Please no spamming comments
Be nice and friendly
No showing off blogs

Thankyou